BioLINIA viaduct

I did a short project for Biolinia. They had a quite cool idea with one of the viaducts in Detroit, where they wanted to fill up the walls with reflectors. 10 000 of them. But before putting them in place on location, they wanted to be able to decide on the pattern of the reflectors.

I made a grasshopper script for them in which they could control density and rotation of the reflectors via a black and white bitmap to find a pattern they like.  After deciding on the pattern they could then use the digital file to project the placement and rotation of each reflector on the site.